- New Online Practice Tests 2014 – Pass your British citizenship test
- 2200 practice test questions covering the entire new handbook Life in the UK: A Guide for New Residents (3rd edition)
- Unlimited chapter tests – practice one chapter at a time
- Unlimited simulation tests – same look and format as the official test
- Includes the text and audio of the entire new handbook, Life in the UK: A Guide for New Residents (3rd edition)
- Instant online access
- Optimised for all tablets, iPads, laptops and desktop computers
- Smartphone mobile version – practice on your phone
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed ONLY £29
Why prepare for the Life in the UK Test?
- You are required to pass the test to meet the requirements for settlement (indefinite leave to remain) or permanent residence in the UK, or British citizenship
- The new official handbook Life in the UK: A Guide for New Residents (3rd edition) contains 180 pages, full of facts and dates to memorise
- The old test had a failure rate of about 30%
- Each attempt to pass the test costs £50
How will our training program help you?
- Our program is designed to help you efficiently memorise all the handbook information
- Our simulation tests will familiarise you with the official test format
- You will become skilled at choosing the correct answer from a variety of similar responses, just like in the official test
We have helped thousands of people pass their Life in the UK test
BUY FULL TRAINING NOW ONLY £29
* Unlimited training for 90 Days
Life in the UK Test Information
- Life in the UK test from October 28, 2013 – are there any changes?
- New Life in the UK test 2013 (3rd edition) – what you need to know
- Life in the UK Test – understand the process
- Life in the UK Test – How to prepare for it?
- Life in the UK Test – How to tackle this multiple-choice test?
- British Citizenship – Benefits
- Life in the UK test – What happens if you fail it?
From Micheal, Kenya, 22 November 2013
Thank you for all your support, I passed my test today. I could not have done it without you. I would recommend this website to anyone taking Life in the UK. Thank you so much and all the best for the future.